Welcome to Xenia-Gaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Keddy.

Best smartphone OS

Best Operating System   19 members have voted

1. 1. Which one is the best smartphone operating system in your opinion?

• Android
    • iOS
    • Windows Mobile
    • Symbian (?)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Let us know which one for you is the best of these operating systems for smartphones :D

Actually it depends which one is the best. As for Symbian it's actually pretty shit as no one uses it and doesn't develop that much. But IOS and Android, both are good. I find the Android slightly more better because of the performance and the possibilities what you can do with it.

But on the other hand, IOS is better with having the same speed without lagspikes. Almost never crashes (the IOS) or the apps, goes fluently. Also the apps on IOS are decent, enough to download but Android has slightly more apps. Also the IOS is much more secured, actually almost impossible to unlock the phone if someone logged in with their iCloud account. Even though the iPhones are too expensive for its hardware, they have a nice software :P

So yeah it depends, but I would go for Android as it has much more options than the IOS.

2 hours ago, BosnianArmy said:

Actually it depends which one is the best. As for Symbian it's actually pretty shit as no one uses it and doesn't develop that much. But IOS and Android, both are good. I find the Android slightly more better because of the performance and the possibilities what you can do with it.

But on the other hand, IOS is better with having the same speed without lagspikes. Almost never crashes (the IOS) or the apps, goes fluently. Also the apps on IOS are decent, enough to download but Android has slightly more apps. Also the IOS is much more secured, actually almost impossible to unlock the phone if someone logged in with their iCloud account. Even though the iPhones are too expensive for its hardware, they have a nice software :P

So yeah it depends, but I would go for Android as it has much more options than the IOS.

I think the same, in iOS i like just graphic and stability :)

iOS in my opinion (only in combination with the right hardware though)

Because of it's simplicity when it comes to the graphical user interface, efficiency in running stable software and also because of how secure it is.

symbia did die with nokia age ago...   and IOS is jsut big Bluff!   ANDROID ofc its basicly free source standing linux platform.

and even with this your Android will be amazing --- > https://www.cyanogenmod.org/

with this cyanogen u can handel then every chips in your phone u can over clock it pretty much etc it will open the whole thing.

it gives u so much more in android it will be boom shakalaka.

and about IOS its just big fail for real IOS is like basicly blocked in everyway what u can find. it wont even let u use bluetooth with out SIM card so even such as this things are pretty wierd sounds like stalking ^^

and im just wondering wtf SIM card do with bluetooth. funny funny ^^

and about windows phones those are the worst which u can ever buy/find/getFree trashStuff.

1 person likes this

In January 2014, Nokia stopped accepting new or changed Symbian software from developers.

shit i just realised this is topic from last year lmao

Edited by nUKA

Recently i've found from my own experience that Android is very poorly secured and even has backdoors unfixed in their most current (stable) OS, which can be used to get a very large scale of data from a victim's phone.. it varies from getting to know the IMEI number to sniffing out the phones cameras.

iOS with jailbreak would probably be the best with a good hardware, but you can't use it in non-apple stuff, so rip

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0