Welcome to Xenia-Gaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fxnky

Admin Application

1) What is your first name? Mert Ibis

2)   What is your in-game name?  Fxnky

3)  How old are you?  July 2, 1998(18)

4)  For what server do you apply? Amnesia Deathrun

5)  What is your B3 number? (that is the system which you use the commands in-game) @2257

6)  Do you have Steam? I have it but i don't use it

7)  What makes you a good admin? I am a person that works for the favor of others and not be selfish, Helping the servers grow and  develop and helping people grow makes me happy. I teach people who do the wrong thing and guide them to make them a better person. I like to reward people who work hard. I am person that can advertise the server and bring more people. I am applying to this specific deathrun server because I want to help it improve even more and help people who are struggling and guide them. I show great leadership skills, like to help people, I am always kind to people and respect them all equally. When something goes wrong, I make sure the problem gets solved really quickly.

8)  Have you ever been a admin before, if yes then which clan or community was it? I have been admin 3 times in my cod4 gaming career/ 1. [f|F] Furious Fighters deathrun( I was admin)  2. DJS(Don't Just Shoot) deathrun (I was admin) and    3. Semtex deathrun(I was admin)

9)  What for skills do you have?   I have been playing deathrun for 6 years and I perform lot of speed running. I can record videos for deathrun. Gaming is my passion and I am willing to do anything to improve people and myself. 

10)  Give us any reason why we should choose you, why do you want to be a admin: 1) I respect all people equally  2) I guide people to make them a better player/person  3) Not selfish  4) This is a really good server

5) Really great staff  6) I Can promote server  7) I Always respectful and never mean towards people

- Best Regards

- Mert Ibis(Fxnky)

1 person likes this

I was also admin on BW deathrun server. These were different font because i used from my old application from BW. so is it okay? do I have to re write it? 

Admin Staff,

Respond to this person please. 

Also I would say yes from what I read here. But as I don't know you as I do not play COD4 anymore, my vote does not count. So you need to wait for the ones who are active in this community.

1 person likes this

21 minutes ago, BosnianArmy said:

Admin Staff,

Respond to this person please. 

Also I would say yes from what I read here. But as I don't know you as I do not play COD4 anymore, my vote does not count. So you need to wait for the ones who are active in this community.

I waited to answer cuz i want to see his bevaior in server etc..

Btw, as i can see you are active, and for now you have a good behavior, so...

+1;

Don't make me regret it, Good Luck :)

Active player, as far as i know always behaves in the server. You are very likely to be accepted if you add Teamspeak activity to that list !

Active,no bad behaviors, good with people.

+1 

Good luck :D

1 person likes this

Yeap good behaving i will ad +1 cause as i did see u are sitting in ts 2.

Good luck with your aplication!

1 person likes this

Thank you everyone so much, I really appreciate every comment and it actually means a lot to me :)

1 person likes this

Okkay we have deside to accept your aplication wellcome to group ^^

3 people like this