Welcome to Xenia-Gaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Druglord

mp_dr_nerulifarenzea

shot0009.jpgFinished my first deathrun map, Big thanks to: Lifezor (He helped with correcting .gsc and he made the sounds work propertly and helped with many more stuffs)

Download link: Click here!!! 

Do not hate D: I´m noob at making maps atm and there is really much to learn

Edited by Druglord
Screenshot
1 person likes this

@BosnianArmy Yea, will do it after I get home (It will be around 7-8 PM)

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

A lil spoiler

Spoiler

A new one is already undermaking and that new will have some bounces too but will be like that one (No traps, acti will get a weapon/weapons to stop jumpers from killing him)

Edited by Druglord

Okay, i tried the map and drug...i gotta say this map really got me confused O.o

For ur 1st map this is an okay map, but i would give some advices if u dont mind :D
Dont use decal textures since they are transparent...next...idk if u know how trig_hurt works...but u should place those since if u fall down u wont get any damage due to amnesia and xenia having no fall damage...

Also it was a bit hard for me to understand where to go since of those "invincible" glass texture...i would recommend putting some other texture for the walls

Also this is invincible too...like idk where to go :/

shot0001.jpg

In overall, not bad for a 1st map, but there is plenty space for improvement ;)

Keep working on it!

If u need help with something about mapping, feel free to ask :D

Edited by Fish Da Rekter

2 hours ago, Fish Da Rekter said:

Okay, i tried the map and drug...i gotta say this map really got me confused O.o

For ur 1st map this is an okay map, but i would give some advices if u dont mind :D
Dont use decal textures since they are transparent...next...idk if u know how trig_hurt works...but u should place those since if u fall down u wont get any damage due to amnesia and xenia having no fall damage...

Also it was a bit hard for me to understand where to go since of those "invincible" glass texture...i would recommend putting some other texture for the walls

Also this is invincible too...like idk where to go :/

shot0001.jpg

Y, this map was planned to be confusing (Like u can see from name) and i made this part to be like dare or not (dare and u survive, dont and you are ded). And thanks for those tips, i will asure that i will keep that in mind. Basic idea was from mp_dr_snip where activator had a choise of guns to kill jumpers thru glass in the floor, as i told im already making new one and suggestions are welcomed

Fixed the falldmg  thing by adding dvar for it + did delete some stuff bcuz those didnt work well b4. All files will be uploaded when i get home

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0