Welcome to Xenia-Gaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Nexii<3

Nexii's Admin Application

1) What is your first name ?Amaan
2) What is your in-game name ?nexii
3) How old are you ?14

4) For which position do you wish to apply ?Staff
5) What is your B3 (Command System used on our servers) number ?@745
6) What makes you a good admin ? i dont curse or swear at other people , im active on the server (been on last 5 days in a row 3 - 2 h each day), im on ts everyday(3 day streak), i make new friends on the server everyday, i have had experience as admin before so i know how it is to be an admin, i wont abuse powers if i get admin , if i see a rank hacker i will post a screenshot on the forums depending on what admin position i will get (if i cant ban), i will take admin seriously as if it was my own job and i would not let my friends get in the way of my admin powers if they tell me to do a cmd so basically not being a tex or xm admin.

7) Have you ever been an admin before, if yes then which clan(s) or communit(ies)y ?yes i am currently an admin on pxg 40 i used to be a 60 but then i quit and joined back.
8) If no then the question is, in which clan(s) or communit(ies)y have you been ?
9) Give us any reason why we should choose you, why do you want to be an admin ? like i said on question 6 i will not let anyone get in my way of being an admin like abusing commands i will be really active on the server if i dont it is because my bro is on my pc or im on holiday, if someone does anything against the rules i will warn them for the rule they have broken. Also i said on question 7 i have had admin experience before (60 and 40)

Admin App By Nexii / pXg| Nexii / Nexii Cod4 whatever you want to call me.

I can't vote, but gl nexii mate luv u <3

1 person likes this

13 minutes ago, Kyleni said:

I can't vote, but gl nexii mate luv u <3

ty man gl if you apply too man

Never saw you on Our Servers ( Teamspeak, Cod4), and as i said to your friend Kyleni, i think you are too young for this. So for me its -1.

Good luck :)

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Keddy. said:

Never saw you on Our Servers ( Teamspeak, Cod4), and as i said to your friend Kyleni, i think you are too young for this. So for me its -1.

Good luck :)

damn but thanks 

+1  Active and honest. Never have seen him agruing with some one, ever. And been lately active both on server and teamspeak Good Luck with your application!! :)

1 person likes this

I'm sorry but i have to give -1. Never seen you on teamspeak nor server (or i can't remember seeing you.) And also i think you're too young. Gl tho still.

1 person likes this

23 hours ago, Druglord said:

+1  Active and honest. Never have seen him agruing with some one, ever. And been lately active both on server and teamspeak Good Luck with your application!! :)

ty :D

21 hours ago, Lifezor said:

I'm sorry but i have to give -1. Never seen you on teamspeak nor server (or i can't remember seeing you.) And also i think you're too young. Gl tho still.

aight ty :D

I have to say, +1. As @Druglord said, he's never argued with anyone, always nice and respects players and is mostly active.

Just now, Kyleni said:

I have to say, +1. As @Druglord said, he's never argued with anyone, always nice and respects players and is mostly active.

ty and gratz with sargent :D

Exceptions can be made for the age, remember that @OrK!DeA , @gENZ and the rest of the admin staff.

You don't know me probably but, me and @wuzziefuzzy are the original leaders of Xenia-Gaming. But we resigned as we're too busy with our life and school. 

-Good luck on ur application :)

1 hour ago, BosnianArmy said:

Exceptions can be made for the age, remember that @OrK!DeA , @gENZ and the rest of the admin staff.

You don't know me probably but, me and @wuzziefuzzy are the original leaders of Xenia-Gaming. But we resigned as we're too busy with our life and school. 

-Good luck on ur application :)

ty and gl with your school life :D

Bosnian, if your to bussy with your life then why do you have time to talk nonsense? just leave it to orki and the rest pls. and lets talk about this on skype..

DEMOTED!!              havent seen him at our servers even ones. playing on pxg still.

5 people like this