Welcome to Xenia-Gaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Prawy

Admin Application

1) What is your first name ? Jacob
2) What is your in-game name ? Prawy
3) How old are you ? 15

4) For which position do you wish to apply ? Admin
5) What is your B3 (Command System used on our servers) number ?@2694
6) What makes you a good admin ? I often stay on the server and sometimes when it is needed the admin response is not there. But I am and if I was the admin I could react.

7) Have you ever been an admin before, if yes then which clan(s) or communit(ies)y ? I was once an admin in the Oblivion clan. But it was not in call of duty 4 only 1
8) If no then the question is, in which clan(s) or communit(ies)y have you been ?Oblivion
9) Give us any reason why we should choose you, why do you want to be an admin ? I'm a nice player, but sometimes I use ugly words but I'm working on it. I know quite a lot of people on the server and a lot of them like me. I'm doing fine as admin.

Edited by Prawy

You did improve your behaviour, +1!

Good luck with your application!

Edited by xDivision
1 person likes this

11 minutes ago, xDivision said:

I'll hold my vote, you spam quite alot with binds, don't do that as much and I'll change to +1

I know about spam i working on it too

I will still look bit about how u behave towards others. but yeah have seen that u are active in server so yeap u reach to our reguiments easy so lets look forward.   Gl with your aply :)

5 hours ago, Keddy. said:

I won't vote for this. Good luck.

Why? ;D

Because I never saw you in our server and even here, so I don't know how is your behaviour and your skills. 

Due to lack of activity in Teamspeak server, I wont vote yet Good Luck

Edited by Druglord

Never saw you so I will hold onto my vote for now, I will vote when I see your activity on teamspeak and server!

Good luck!

I saw more teamspeak activity and behavior improvement, so i will give +1. Good luck!

1 person likes this

On 10.04.2017 at 7:35 PM, Prawy said:

1) What is your first name ? Jacob
2) What is your in-game name ? Prawy
3) How old are you ? 15

4) For which position do you wish to apply ? Admin
5) What is your B3 (Command System used on our servers) number ?@2694
6) What makes you a good admin ? I often stay on the server and sometimes when it is needed the admin response is not there. But I am and if I was the admin I could react.

7) Have you ever been an admin before, if yes then which clan(s) or communit(ies)y ? I was once an admin in the Oblivion clan. But it was not in call of duty 4 only 1
8) If no then the question is, in which clan(s) or communit(ies)y have you been ?Oblivion
9) Give us any reason why we should choose you, why do you want to be an admin ? I'm a nice player, but sometimes I use ugly words but I'm working on it. I know quite a lot of people on the server and a lot of them like me. I'm doing fine as admin.

On 10.04.2017 at 7:47 PM, xDivision said:

You did improve your behaviour, +1!

Thanks bro:)

1 person likes this

I did as well notice you are improving both your behaviour and activity. Keep it up !

1 person likes this

+1 have seen u have been active and behaved good.

1 person likes this