Welcome to Xenia-Gaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

xDivision

xDivision's Level 70 Application

1) What is your first name ? Kyle
2) What is your in-game name ? xDivision
3) How old are you ? 14

4) For which position do you wish to apply ? Level 70 Admin (Master Sergeant) 
5) What is your B3 (Command System used on our servers) number ? @1013
6) What makes you a good admin ? Well, I am pretty mature when it comes to being an admin, I am respectful in the server and to players, I never rage when I'm admin since it's a big responsibility! I am pretty known in the community (kinda :P) and a nice person in general. I try to be active as much as I can even when I'm busy or not well, I try to do my job as an admin the best I can and I never abuse or complain.

7) Have you ever been an admin before, if yes then which clan(s) or communit(ies)y ? Yes, I was Co-Owner of TeX ( I forgot to add that in on my first applcation ), Evny Deathrun <---- Void deathrun, name changed.
8) If no then the question is, in which clan(s) or communit(ies)y have you been ? 
9) Give us any reason why we should choose you, why do you want to be an admin ? I try to follow the rules as best as I can, I check the forums mostly every single day, also to see the results of the tournament :P. Jokes aside I am pretty much active in teamspeak, forums, and server. The only downside is I can't really script or code, although I'm currently trying my best to learn to build maps! :D 

I created this in the wrong place! If someone could move it, I'd appreciate it :P

Edited by xDivision

I do not give -1 because ur a bad person, exatcly the opposite, ur a nice guy ; never had problems with u :P , but I give -1 because in my opinion it is too early for u to apply for that rank :/

Edited by Fish Da Rekter
1 person likes this

i have to give -1 also, same exact reason as fish has :/

1 person likes this

11 minutes ago, Fish Da Rekter said:

I do not give -1 because ur a bad person, exatcly the opposite, ur a nice guy ; never had problems with u :P , but I give -1 because in my opinion it is too early for u to apply for that rank :/

7 minutes ago, Lifezor said:

i have to give -1 also, same exact reason as fish has :/

Ah sorry /: I thought I was ready for it, I agree tho I guess it is a bit early.

Edited by xDivision

like i have no doubt that you aren't enough mature (im pretty surprised, a lot of your age and sligthly older are so damn childish) but you have been like in the community for a week (?) but we will see how this is going to turn out B|

Same for me. Your behavior may speed up the process, but in my opinion you still have to wait more time before applying for a bigger rank. -1 from me too, good luck tho

2 hours ago, Lifezor said:

like i have no doubt that you aren't enough mature (im pretty surprised, a lot of your age and sligthly older are so damn childish) but you have been like in the community for a week (?) but we will see how this is going to turn out B|

2 weeks :P and thank you :D

Don't worry guys I respect your opinions :) 

Edited by xDivision

I can't vote - I won't - but I will express my opinion.

You are an awesome guy, kind, smart and fair.

However, from my experience from other clans and as the others said, you have been in the community for too little to ask for such an upgrade... If I were you, I'd allow at least one month before applying for level 70.

Nevertheless, do not get disappointed. Remember, being part of a community is not only for the powers, but also for helping each other, making friends and having a good time :)

EDIT: Forgot to wish you good luck :D

Edited by AlpHA

I agree with Kris and fellow gopnik. You should be a lil longer time as sergeant (Like only 1 month lvl 40 and already asking for promotion, its kinda too short).

So I'll give -1 also

Sorry bruh

I wasn't asking for a promotion :P   I just thought I was ready for it and thought there was no limit, sorry /:

It's fine tho, I respect your opinions :D 

#declined and locked

If u want to, try to apply for lvl70 later, but for now as u can see, it is too early.