Welcome to Xenia-Gaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

OrK!DeA

7th Tournament Announcement (starting 02-06-2017)

28 posts in this topic

We are hosting our 7th Tournament, this will start Friday the 02th, 02.06.2017 - 04.06.2017. New maps will be played each day. Starting time (for the 02th, 03th and 04th) is 20:00 PM UTC/GMT +2:00. Every tournament lasts 3 days, but is limited to 3 maps per day.

RULES, PRICES, POINTSYSTEM AND OTHER INFORMATION:

>>> CLICK HERE TO READ IT <<<

SIGN IN BY REPLYING '+1' BELOW THIS TOPIC

! SIGNED UP players will receive a Private Message on the Forum an hour before start, cointaing the Tournament Server password !

Please ONLY SIGN UP IF you are sure you are available for at least 2 out of 3 days

POINTS OF PLAYERS WHO HAVE PLAYED LESS THAN 2 (OUT OF 3) DAYS WILL NOT COUNT FOR THE RESULTS AND PRICES

Time, date and any other changes will be announced through updates at the top of this topic, or via replies from the Tournament Host.
Kind Regards and Good Luck Xenia-Community 

! Also, whoever signes up (+1) but does not join, WILL NOT BE ABLE to participate in the next tournament !

1 person likes this

I do not know exactly but it's okay to be there? Because I also want to join in tournament. +1

Because the previous i won the 6th tournament. And therefore i want knowing about that

Edited by Akos

54 minutes ago, Akos said:

I do not know exactly but it's okay to be there? Because I also want to join in tournament. +1

Because the previous i won the 6th tournament. And therefore i want knowing about that

Ofc u are welcome to Join! :)

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, OrK!DeA said:

Ofc u are welcome to Join! :)

Thanks Orki :)

51 minutes ago, KonEx said:

Can i join in tournament too ?

Please read something before you sign up for it.... :S everyone can sign up here by replying '+1'.

+1

Edited by Fish Da Rekter

On 30. 05. 2017. at 4:11 PM, |TR|Ghost said:

+1

You can not join this Tournament because of signing in but not showing up at our last (6th) Tournament !

He was on the last day, so he is able to join this one.

Edited by Fish Da Rekter

16 hours ago, gENZ said:

You can not join this Tournament because of signing in but not showing up at our last (6th) Tournament !

Uhmm.. He did only day 3 (Got 2 points, 1 for kill and 1 for total of 10250 score)

day3easy.jpg.4a9dc37aff7483f568833865a943c4e2.jpg

day3medium.jpg.48d4e40a4193067d851ee13f7c483155.jpg

day3hard.jpg.c1d563e1f7694a23485616a05619e68d.jpg

Okay so he is able to join ^^

Btw, i will most likely not be here during 1st day, but the rest of tournament is rekting time for fishy xD

Was busy today also so i wasn't able to join on 1st day, will be on rest of them tho.

13 hours ago, DeMoN said:

Was busy today also so i wasn't able to join on 1st day, will be on rest of them tho.

Sorry got informed about something, I'm going to be busy these days so I can not participate in the tournament, hope you ya'll have fun on the tour :D

1 easy, medium and hard map for each day (EASY, MEDIUMHARD)

DAY.1  (02.06)

Map.1 Whatchit V3

Map.2 Jump V2

Map.3 Nighty

CHECK YOUR PRIVATE MESSAGE ON THE FORUM, IT CONTAINS THE SERVER

+1, no want be alone for 2h again