Welcome to Xenia-Gaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Handy VBS file (RAM Checker)

This post is about a VBS script that I've found some where on Reddit. This script is about to check your RAM, which DDR type your have, slots, etc. Look for the image that I uploaded here down below for a example.

The way how it works is, you execute the file by double clicking it. When the file boots up, it will ask for your computer name. Type this in the text field. To check your computer name, go to System. Which can be located here:

1) Go to your File Explorer
2) Go to My PC or This PC (usually left side some where)
3) Right mouse click and click on Properties
4) In there you will find your computername

1) On your keyboard: WindowsButton + R. A box will show up
2) Type: msinfo32
3) Press enter of course
4)Search for Username in the list
5) You need the name before the \ so not after. Also you do NOT need the \. For example: MyWeirdComputerName\TEST. You need the yellow part and not the rest.

Once you have found your computer name, type it in and press enter. After that you get your information about the RAM. I uploaded the VBS file, look down below. :) 

ram checker.PNG

*FILE DOWNLOAD* ---> RAM-Checker.vbs 

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0