Welcome to Xenia-Gaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Druglord

Improvements topic

As title says, here  we can discuss about improvements for GunGame server. Everyone can send their idea with replying and others can write their opinion about it below it.

I actually myself didnt start to make this topic without atleast 1 improvement suggestion in mind.

In my opinion. 

1)Update the endmap songs (Getting too old for meh)

2) (Also about songs) Somekinda menu for people who wants to listen music while playing (Mayb radio style kinda thing too)

3) For person who will play lot in our server. Somekinda unique Loyalty menu

4) More custom maps ( especially some what people dont know, so it can even give advantage to people who isnt familiar with maps that others know as much as their fingers on hands)

(Completely Personal tasting of menus) 5) In my opinion the menu which you see when you connect to server, buttons in it a bit too large (not much but like 105%)

6) Somekind of menu with toggling fullbright, fov, fovscale, fx etc. (Anything that can improve fps, imo really useful since my pc is real potato)

Ofcourse everyone has their own opinion on things and feel free to comment them here

Kind Regards,

Druglord

1 person likes this

• 1: Agreed, we can make a vote-topic here on the forum about the songs that people would like to hear.
  • 2: Already exists: press B6 while playing for Music Menu.. i'm aware of the fact that music stops when leveling up and will fix it soon.
  • 3: Please elaborate on the functions you guys would like to see in this menu !
  • 4: Agreed, we can also make a vote-topic here on the forum about the maps people would like to see in GunGame rotation.
  • 5: I'm not sure yet if i'll change buttonsize, can be reconsidered when the mod-updates that i have planned are done.
  • 6: Already exists: press B4 while playing for Player Menu (includes fullbright, filmtweaks, Laser, 3d person, suicide). And press B5 for Fovscale Menu.

1 person likes this

final xp drop depending on your K/D for everyone (ofc lower than the win one)

slightly higher speed at 3 deaths and extra damage after 5

replace the phyton with mw2 magnum

barrett as 24th gun and l96 as old barrett one

different prestiges which unlocks a different custom gun skin each

adding the SHUT DOWN shotout too when a killing streak gets ended (maybe giving 2 points when rampage or unstoppable gets stopped)

1 person likes this

Better deagle model

Different songs

Add balistic knife instead/after crossbow (Also maybe put crossbow after shotgun? ) 

1 person likes this

-invert humiliation and level down sounds and replace the current humiliation one with the black ops humiliation one

-remove the bottom left bar and add a circle that shows your ingame position like black ops (example

-add a wager system (when you finish from 1st to 3rd you get X amount of money depending on players’ choices (ofc higher for first places) but at least 80% of players must vote yes to make a game a wager match (because the loosers would loose the bet money). A good way to do this would be increase the strat time a bit and add a simple quick vote system for the wager there. This money could eventually be spent in future for buying custom skins, characters etc.                                               obviously new players would start with a basic amount of money and they could eventually get more depending on the numbers of days in a row they connect (so they can’t get stuck to 0)

-put the level 4 gun at place of the msmc and replace this last one with the RE45 automatic pistol, replace the chicom and the ripper due to their extreme weakness and add the BF4 bow as final weapon (after crossbow or before a possible ballistic knife)

-add prestige mode with few unique characters depending on which prestige you reach (i would stich to 3-5 prestiges atm due to mod heaviness and slow levelling up)

-double xp with more than 6 players and triple with 10

-speed up a bit the reload of L96 and DSR

I have 2 suggestions :D

1st: Add an WTF effect when somebody gets knifed :D

2nd: Use multiple humiliation soundtracks instead of just one (aka when u get knifed)

Examples:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bW7Op86ox9g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7dubx4iYCY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDVRxhLF7lY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKe1QIJ5SxU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5edkoUo36wk

Thanks for readin these suggestions :D

1 hour ago, Fish Da Rekter said:

1st: Add an WTF effect when somebody gets knifed :D

Suggest you edit a stock effect so it doesn't effect people there fps like the wtf effect does.