Welcome to Xenia-Gaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ShazzY

Admin application

1) What is your first name ? Mark

2) What is your in-game name ? ShazzY

3) How old are you ? 17

4) For which position do you wish to apply ? Sergeant 

5) What is your B3 (Command System used on our servers) number ?  @2562

6) What makes you a good admin ? I like to help others, knowing well about deathrun. I know all admin stuffs to use and i dont abuse with them. 

7) Have you ever been an admin before, if yes then which clan(s) or communit(ies)y ? Yes, on my own server. :D, FusioN this clan was in like 2013, Stars in years before.

8) If no then the question is, in which clan(s) or communit(ies)y have you been ? 

9) Give us any reason why we should choose you, why do you want to be an admin ? I dont abuse admin stuffs and i would like to be admin because i hate players without fair playing .

Thank you for reading my application :)

Good luck with your aply. i have seen you few times at teamspeak but i would like to see more activity via teamspeak,servers and at website ^^

i will hold my vote at this point.

I agree with @OrK!DeA. Like to see more activity on (specificaly) the CoD4 Servers.