Welcome to Xenia-Gaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Keraye

Keraye's Application

1) What is your first name ? Roni
2) What is your in-game name ? Keraye
3) How old are you ? 17

4) For which position do you wish to apply ? Sergeant
5) What is your B3 (Command System used on our servers) number ? @3800
6) What makes you a good admin ? I like to play deathrun alot have been playing it since 2012 i know almost all of the admin commands/stuff and i like to help other people and growing the server up more and more keeping rulebreakers out.

7) Have you ever been an admin before, if yes then which clan(s) or communit(ies)y ? I have been on my 2 own servers 1 with my friend ShazzY, and 2015 summer i were in ZinK, in 2013 in Obey, 2013 or 2014 i dont remember but in KO, and proS.
8) If no then the question is, in which clan(s) or communit(ies)y have you been ?
9) Give us any reason why we should choose you, why do you want to be an admin ? I like the server alot and specially deathrun, i like to help other people i have never been kicked out of a clan, i dont abuse commands, i dont kick/warn/ban people without a reason. And i know pretty much all of the glitches and will notice if someone is doing them. (BUT I dont use them).

Thx for reading!

Good luck with aply. i will hold my vote now as i havent seen your activity via teamspeak or at servers.

3 hours ago, OrK!DeA said:

Good luck with aply. i will hold my vote now as i havent seen your activity via teamspeak or at servers.

I cant join to the Teamspeak server it says:

ts3asd.PNG

34 minutes ago, Keraye said:

I cant join to the Teamspeak server it says:

ts3asd.PNG

You just need to wait few minutes so teamspeak can see you're a real person

1 person likes this

48 minutes ago, DarkSTEP said:

You just need to wait few minutes so teamspeak can see you're a real person

Ok thanks

-1 from me

No activity in past week seen Rule is 8h per week for admin, according to my sources. Your overall total is 2.8 hours in 2,5 weeks