Welcome to Xenia-Gaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkSTEP

mp_dr_lava_world

Merry christmas to the whole Deathrun community! Today i'm here to publish my 3rd dr map.
It has a MEDIUM-HARD difficulty due to its special feature: every 17 seconds (or 14 if the speed is higher than 190) the whole map floor will drop, except for few safe zones marked with red lines.
Your goal is to get onto them when the timer on the upper part of the screen is getting close to 0.

The map has 5 rooms:

-Sniper
-Knife
-Jump
-Deagle
-GAP (Strafe)

There are no secrets so don't waste time searching for them. Sorry but i found it useless as the main goal of the map is making you finish with the drop too.

If you find any bugs feel free to report them on Steam: DarkSTEP (same picture as here)

Hope you will enjoy my present! ;)

Download link: CLICK HERE

lavascreen.png

3 people like this

yeah nice work with map ^^   but have to say no your pc didnt lose power for compiling it. there was something wrong and u can alwasy see what it was. game is still guys 10 years old. so even handtop can compile stuff for this u need only 4gb rams for it so yeah its something else ^^   (and here we are even speaking low memory which are DDR2) and pretty sure u all have at least 3.

(Aka made for DDR2 this game so sometimes tools can even fuck with u. as saying virtual NULL(aka mem) problems etc thats fixed with pc restart)

and tip dont go try to use 1.8 for mapping or anything its 2 much modet even for the game.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0