Welcome to Xenia-Gaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Raidokaze

Raidokaze iz a smellie gei lil bab

Posted (edited)

1) What is your first name ? Rik (but i prefer Rick lel)
2) What is your in-game name ? Raidokaze / Malwarebytes *sometimes i use that name aswell because #WHYNOT?
3) How old are you ? 13.. *yes. I. know...*

4) For which position do you wish to apply ? 40/70, though, i'd take a lower position if offered : )
5) What is your B3 (Command System used on our servers) number ? @3701.. i think that's what this question is about.... 
6) What makes you a good admin ?  I obey the rules, I'm active, I try to be as friendly as possible *while still being myself, not like a fake persona*, I've had some expierences with admin before, Not only on cod but also other games. I tend to be as social aspossible aswell, Though that sounds like normal, I'm SUPER shy so that's why... Though i do have some downsides, such as raging... *alot*, and i am low tempered due to diseases which I wont say, I've been working on that for the last 5 years in special training and such : ). And also my english isn't very good, I'm Dutch although for my age it's above average, I really dont think it's that good. yes. im really insecure.

7) Have you ever been an admin before, if yes then which clan(s) or communit(ies)y ? I probably was but i can't remember because it was like 2 years ago :P
8) If no then the question is, in which clan(s) or communit(ies)y have you been ? Long time member on boss, that's all i can remember really. I've probably been admin and members on some other servers a few years ago but that's all i know really. #RipBoss :c
9) Give us any reason why we should choose you, why do you want to be an admin ? Tbh there is no reason you SHOULD choose me, Because that's a desiscion, but well emm. I play on this server basically always when i have time, i'm always on the Teamspeak server, This server is also really friendly, I doubt any of you remember me but i played on xenia and or amn like 1/2 years ago. I also will play alot of this server since.. wel... #ripboss *lel*.

Edited by Raidokaze

You look like a nice kid.+1 from me for 40

On 1/7/2018 at 2:20 PM, Raidokaze said:

~~~B3 number is @4451, I've reinstalled cod4 

could just edit ur topic above :D

but u get +1 from me for 40, gl!

13 hours ago, Fish Da Rekter said:

could just edit ur topic above :D

but u get +1 from me for 40, gl!

I’ve already edited it once, can’t do it again, I also missed out on some minor information but oh Well :P